The customer is a U.S. based early-stage healthcare startup established at the beginning of 2016. Their main goal is to help healthcare
organizations simplify and automate occupational healthcare management. The founders have years of experience working with large hospitals
and healthcare systems, and they discovered a better way of getting rid of manual processes, streamlining data collection for immunizations,
fit tests, TB tests, and quickly rolling out reports for internal and external use.
Cortlex closely communicated with the customer to assist the client with finding an appropriate solution for their needs and to achieve
the main goal – to transform the MVP into a full-featured product – robust and easy-to-use tool that would efficiently reduce the administrative
burden and workload. The project is still in the development stage, but we’ve already successfully delivered a host of important features.
The customer is pleased with the efficiency of communications and the quality of work delivered, and plans to take cooperation to the next
level by entrusting more work to Cortlex in the months to come.
Full Enterprise SaaS Solution
- Monitors compliance at the enterprise level
- Tracks and reports staff immunization requirements, tests and health events
- Standardizes immunization requirements by job code and title
- Drills down immunization status from department to individual in one click
- Flags compliance gaps and upcoming requirements
- Automatically notifies staff when immunizations are about to expire
- HIPAA compliant
- Integrates with existing HR systems to eliminate duplicate entries and automatically deactivate associates
- Creates monthly reports instantaneously
- Easily calculates NHSN reporting metrics that can be easily cut and pasted directly into reports
ASP.NET Web API
Microsoft SQL Server
Do you have a project for us?
We're ready for you! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your project we’ll get back to you as soon as